Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is for the Melbourne wedding and Bride Expo at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre on the 6th,7th,8th October 2017.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. To Enter please scan your ticket at our stand.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The winner needs to be having a Melbourne Metropolitan Wedding.
4. The promotion commences 6-October-2017 at 5pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 8-October-2017 at 4pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time).
5. The winner will be chosen by a Wedding Car Association representative on the 19-October-2017. The winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their name will be published on our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent.
7. Prize includes up to $500 of credit to be used towards your wedding day car hire with a member of the Wedding Car Association. The credit must be used within 12 months after the issue date, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. There are no further discounts to be used in conjunction with this offer.
9. The Promoter is the Wedding Car Association of Victoria.